Global Lead Delivery & Engineering (gn) in Berlin
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITbbb.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Global Delivery and Engineering Leader focuses on solution suite service growth and delivery following the “Inspire, Build, Manage” methodology with their teams (Professional Services / Managed Services squads) for a specific service line across all regions within COMPAREX group. He or she leads and manages the Engineering Center organization, with Managed Services squads for a specific service line. The goal is to build up a solid structure and ensure the delivery of the global managed and professional services of the agreed portfolio globally. Works in close alignment and collaboration with relevant stakeholders like: customers, other Service Lines, Products & Innovations, Go-to-Market teams Country General Manager and Sales.Ihre Aufgaben:
- Strategic and Organizational management of the Service practice (in alignment with the Service Line Leader):
- Identify of cross and upselling potential within the business area together with the relevant stakeholders to drive growth and success of our global solution suite in the respective service line across all regions;
- Create business plans for the front-end interaction with customers and sales and the back-end delivery;
- Implement a monetization process (utilization and budget planning) that is in alignment with other service lines and relevant for your service practice.
- Drive continuous improvements of the Delivery operations across all regions:
- Lead multiple reginal consulting teams and engineering center, drive projects progress and advise service center teams in day-to-day project execution.
- Promote and implement agile methods and processes in regional engineering center and regional delivery units; o Put the process to generate continuous ideas for improvement into practice;
- Stimulate Team leads and employees to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Contribute to the realization of customer satisfaction objectives and increasing customer satisfaction. o Ensuring the productive / billable utilization of reginal squads and engineering center consultants, as well as flexible resource planning.
- Supervise implementation and compliance with procedures and working methods together with related local Squad Leads. o Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities to reduce cost, increase revenue and/or improve quality within running budget.
- Talent development in the targeted region:
- Be an active ambassador and practitioner of the agile way of working.
- Coach and support actively the development of Squad Leads and employees, conduct feedback and performance reviews etc.
- Support and guide relevant training and development for employees in coordination with your Service Line Leader, Products & Innovations and HR. • Drive continuous improvements. o Implement a process to generate continuous ideas for improvement;
- Stimulate Squad Leads and employees to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities to reduce cost, increase revenue and/or improve quality.
COMPAREX is looking for an entrepreneurial and progressive leader who has:
- 7+ years of relevant experience focused in the respective service line, consulting experience and/or managed service experience.
- Background in consulting and managed service best practices and agile delivery utilizing a combination of local and remote virtual teams.
- Active in the international community of the particular practices.
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base and organic business development.
- Professional and leadership competences combined with personality: experience with managing and developing people, including mentoring and leadership skills.
- Expertise in business operations experience and engagement management (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, utilization).
The position requires an excellent level of German and English language skills.Unser Angebot an Sie:
- Challenging and exciting work in a modern and future-proof IT services company with the opportunity to fully exploit and develop your potential
- An open communication culture as well as diverse opportunities for active participation and for assuming responsibility
- A modern and fair compensation model based on your qualifications, your responsibilities and your success
- Comprehensive employee offers (e.g. kindergarten subsidies, job tickets, employee events) that you are entitled to use
- Individual development opportunities on an expert, sales or leadership career path, on which you are supported by a training and education system
- Central organizational onboarding and intensive on-the-job training, accompanied by experienced staff
- Optimal technical framework conditions for your new job
COMPAREX is a global IT company specializing in license management, software sourcing, technical product consulting and cloud-based services. With more than 30 years of experience in the market, COMPAREX addresses its offer to public administration and SMEs, as well as to industrial companies and international corporations. The product portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 manufacturers as well as consulting and service. Worldwide, the COMPAREX Group has 2,450 employees at more than 80 locations in 35 countries in Europe, Asia and America. Sales in the fiscal year 2017/18 amounted to 2.533 billion euros. More information is available at www.comparex.de
At COMPAREX, we take pride in our collegial work environment. In our company, you work in an innovative work environment in which you are individually supported through systematic personnel development and are able to exploit your potential in the best way possible. For students, this process begins even before they start their careers. Career changers (and those who like to think outside the box) are offered attractive oppportunities and development paths, and opportunities are continued to be offered to professionals.
Have we piqued your interest? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application documents, including information on your availability (starting date) and salary expectations. You may apply on our website via our online form or at the email address below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Kurzprofil der COMPAREX AG
COMPAREX ist ein weltweit agierendes IT-Unternehmen, das auf Lizenzmanagement, Software-Beschaffung, technische Produktberatung sowie Cloud-basierte Services spezialisiert ist. Mit seiner mehr als 30-jährigen Markterfahrung adressiert COMPAREX die Öffentliche Verwaltung und den Mittelstand ebenso wie Industrieunternehmen und international agierende Konzerne. Das Angebotsportfolio umfasst Software-Lizenzen von mehr als 3.000 Herstellern sowie Beratungs- und Service-Leistungen. Weltweit beschäftigt die COMPAREX Gruppe 2.450 Mitarbeiter an mehr als 80 Standorten in 35 Ländern in Europa, Asien, Afrika und Amerika. Der Umsatz im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 betrug 1,909 Milliarden Euro. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.comparex.de.
Wir bei COMPAREX sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ITbbb.de.Link zur Stellenausschreibung auf der Seite von COMPAREX AG