Customer Success Manager in Berlin
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITbbb.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
- Driving Mambu’s Customer Success Programme and ensuring that agreed Customer Outcomes are met
- Making sure our customers get the most out of our product and meet their business needs
- Demonstrating value and ensuring high performance - ultimately, making our Customers more successful through doing business with Mambu
- Listening and understanding our customers' current and future requirements and working with our Product Management Team to help prioritise these on the Mambu product roadmap
- Engaging with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with Mambu support
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers' ecosystem, their industry and our competitive landscape
- Getting better based on what our customers tell us
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams at all levels
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrable track record of establishing and managing strategic executive level relationships with clients
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience in corporate account management type of role
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course, we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Kurzprofil der Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ITbbb.de.